Box Lacrosse is our staple. We are dedicated to teaching our players the traditional Canadian Box style. This style maximizes the potential of field lacrosse players. We take a different approach by providing instruction from experienced Canadian and former Box Lacrosse players who are indigenous to the game. Box Lacrosse is the future of the game and will benefit all players.
WHY PLAY BOX LACROSSE?
- Canadians are some of the best lacrosse players in the world and are taking over the college/professional game.
- Stick skills:
- Shooting on smaller goals
- Passing ball in tight spaces
- Enhances defensive/offense positioning
- Lacrosse IQ:
- Fast pace - 30 second shot clock (similar to NBA)
- Always back and forth - players get more reps
- Offense - players must be able to read the situation when making decisions
- Defense - players must slide and play strong defense due to quick ball movement
*BOX ENHANCES THEIR GAME AND ALLOWS THEM TO BECOME A BETTER LACROSSE PLAYER*